The holidays are upon us! If you are like me, each year you look over your shoulder and wonder where on earth the time just went – but, alas, here we are again. I love the holidays, but I am always so amazed at how quickly they come and go. We host throughout the season and I think it is so important to have home-made touches at my gatherings.
My recipe for Pistachio and Pomegranate White Chocolate Bark makes adding a home-made touch super easy. The festive colors and flavors of this bark makes it extra special, and adds a unique flair for your guests. This bark is super easy to make – no cooking involved – and you can easily get it done in about 15 minutes (minus the setting time). Setting out candy during the holidays is never a bad idea, especially if it is candy you made yourself! This white chocolate bark is sure to disappear as quickly as the holiday magic.
Pistachio and Pomegranate White Chocolate BarkDifficulty: Easy
This festive and easy Pistachio and Pomegranate White Chocolate Bark is the perfect holiday candy to set out at your next holiday party.
10 ounces white melting chocolate
1/2 cup salted, roasted pistachios
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining with parchment paper. Draw an 8-inch by 8-inch square with a pencil. Flip the parchment paper over (this is done in order not to get pencil on your chocolate). Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe glass bowl and microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula and place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds at 50% power and stir again. Repeat the heating process at 30-second intervals until the chocolate has just melted. Stir gently until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared parchment paper sheet, aiming for the previously drawn square.
- Top the chocolate evenly with pistachios and pomegranate seeds. Be sure to press the toppings very gently into the chocolate so they set.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Break the bark in pieces and serve.
- Have fun with this recipe and mix and match different toppings.
- The Pistachio and Pomegranate White Chocolate Bark will keep in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.